Copyright © 2008 by "Concern" ∑ All Rights reserved ∑ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are, a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) working in the field of addiction - rehabilitation. We wish to share the benefits with other suffering men and women and their families. Members of CONCERN have enormous experience in dealing with addiction at various levels with both men and women. Equipped with academic, professional and practical experience in the area of addiction treatment. We made it our Mission to Share our Very Personal Experience and Success. At CONCERN we perceive the grip of addiction as a specific disorder and treat them in simple, medical and psychological method with Holistic Approach.
Bhanu Suresh Babu Project Director treats with a Dedicated Tailor Made Program to suit individuals' need and people of CONCERN have practical experience with professional training and academics. We walk hand in hand with the clients exploring the problem areas and finding solutions to guide them in the process of recovery.
* In-Patient / Out-Patient services
* De-toxification, Psychotherapy, Group therapy
* Individual, Family, child, and marital counseling
* Community awareness programmes
* Transit home and peer support
* Free Drop-in counseling center for children and women of
* Life style modifications
* Guide to various related References
* In house food preparation
* Guide to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
* Private and Specialised treatment for women
* Ambulance Facilities
* Free Drop-In Counselling Centre for Children & Women of Chemical Dependants
The Comprehensive care with coping skills in our rehabilitation program guides the individual to cope up with the demands of daily living without addictive substance. The Holistic approach of our protocol is adapted to these special individuals' needs
"CONCERNíS concern is to Identify, Explore and Guide to Change."
"To address the perils of alcoholism as a disease and not condemn. Suggest studied CHANGE Plan for sustained recovery. Growing and expanding for wider reach of CONCERNíS concern in terms of Quality and Quantity."
"Transparency, Empathy, Learning and Listening, Parting knowledge and experience Belongingness, Eventual CHANGE"